Ever wonder what a $58 million mansion looks like? Well, there happens to be one in Vancouver, and it’s currently on sale.
A few numbers to get you started:
- Interior: 21,977 square-feet
- Exterior: 1.28-acre
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 12
Here’s a peek inside:
In addition, this humble little abode comes with the following amenities:
- Spa / Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Marble Counter
- Private Elevator
- Terrace / Outdoor Space
- Underground Lawn Sprinkler
- Wine Cellar / Grotto
- 3 Fireplaces
- Steam Shower
- Mountain Views
Sale Price: $58,000,000
Location: 4743 Belmont Avenue, Vancouver, British Columbia, V6T1A8 Canada
All photos via Sotheby’s International Realty.
You Might Also Like:
- Of The 10 Canadian Cities With The Highest Average Rent, 4 Are In B.C.
- Vancouver Is Inspiring Major U.S. Cities To Implement Their Own Empty Home Tax
- Happipad Uses Dating-App Processes To Help You Find An Affordable Rental
Get more 604, delivered to your inbox
Plan your next night out, enter contests, and stay connected.