Milk tea with a crunch? The Alley just launched a new line-up of drinks that is everything you never even knew you needed.
The popular bubble tea cafe now has a crunchy milk tea series as seen on The King: Eternal Monarch and it’s available for a limited-time only.
You Might Also Like:
- Up Your Dessert Game With These Giant Tiramisu Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Curb Your Munchies At This New Store With All The Hard-To-Find Snacks
All of the new beverages are topped off with a crunchy butter crisp—to give your drink a little something extra.
Crunchy Milk Tea Series
- Brown Sugar Milk Tea: Sip on this brown sugar milk tea smoothie with an added crunch factor.
- Tiramisu Milk Tea: This crunchy drink is truly a dessert in a cup. It features a delicious tiramisu base (coffee mixed in with rich mascarpone).
- Cocoa Milk Tea: Try this hazelnut chocolate smoothie, complete with a crunchy layer.
The Alley has locations in both Vancouver and Richmond and they offer either pick up or delivery through Uber Eats.
Where: Locations at 985 Hornby Street, Vancouver and 8368 Capstan Way, Richmond
For more sips and bites, check out our Food & Drink section.