Treat yourself to a variety of sweet treats at one of the city’s best dessert destinations. Five Sails Restaurant has an expansive dessert menu to follow their West Coast fare that you can dig in to while enjoying sweeping views of Coal Harbour, Stanley Park and the North Shore.
All of their desserts are made in-house and there’s something for everyone.
You Might Also Like:
- This Bubble Tea Shop Just Unveiled A New Line-Up Of Boba Ice Cream Floats
- This Langley Brunch Spot Has Egg Bomb Sandwiches Totally Worth The Drive
- Coconut Panna Cotta, $15: Coconut mango panna cotta, mango & mint tartare, passion fruit & orange coulis, finished with coconut chips & madeleine
- Pistachio & Raspberry Mille Feuille, $18: Pistachio curd, raspberry gel, fresh raspberries and a pistachio chantilly
- Tonka Beans & Chocolate Tart, $17: Cherry, chocolate & tonka beans tart, chocolate mousse, cherry compote, cocoa nibs and chocolate ice cream
- Lemon & Rosemary Tart, $15: Lemon, lime & rosemary tart, almond crust lychee sorbet and a crispy merengue
- Trio of Profiteroles, $18: Vanilla crème patissiere, caramelized chocolate coffee & dulce de leche, vanilla ice cream and raspbery sorbet
- The Five Sails Grand Marnier Souffle, $15: Vanilla ice cream with orange zest
- Douceur De Pomme Verte, $16: Sable breton, confit apples, white chocolate, passion fruit, vanilla mousse and vanilla crème anglaise
- Tasting Of Artisan Cheeses, $17/$25: Share plate with candied pecans, toasted fruit & nut bread
There’s also a wide selection of dessert wines, liqueurs and specialty coffees to finish off the evening.
Five Sails Restaurant
When: Open noon to late Monday to Friday and 5 p.m. to late Saturday & Sunday
Where: 999 Canada Place, Vancouver
For more offerings around Metro Vancouver, check out our Food section.
Get more 604, delivered to your inbox
Plan your next night out, enter contests, and stay connected.