It might be raining today, but it won’t be sticking around for long. The Vancouver weather forecast calls for the sun to return tomorrow for an extended streak.
According to Environment Canada, the local weather forecast calls for six straight days of sunshine.
Vancouver Weather Forecast
Wednesday will see a few showers throughout the day. The sun will return on Thursday and temperatures will reach a high of 20°C.
From Friday to Sunday, a mix of sound and cloud is forecasted throughout the day. Daytime temperatures will hover around 21°C for the weekend.
To start off the last week of August, Monday and Tuesday will see nothing but clear skies across the region.
Yesterday’s Top Stories
- Vancouver Police Van Hits Helmetless Cyclist (VIDEO)
- The Dates For Aritzia Warehouse Sale Vancouver 2019 Have Been Announced
- One-Of-A-Kind Matcha Melon Pans Are On Their Way To Metro Vancouver
- North Shore Rapid-Transit Line To Vancouver One Step Closer To Reality
- Vancouver Has 6,900 Tonnes of Dog Poop And Isn’t Quite Sure How To Deal With It
Get more 604, delivered to your inbox
Plan your next night out, enter contests, and stay connected.