The most expensive condo in Metro Vancouver is where you’re probably expecting it to be: downtown Vancouver.
It’s located in the Three Harbour Green building and spans the entire 26th floor, the only whole-floor suite in the building.
In addition, this downtown Vancouver condo is also equipped with the unique ability to be used as two separate residences, with complete privacy.
A few numbers to get you started:
- Interior: 6,670 square-feet
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 6 (+ 2 Half-Bathrooms)
Here’s a peek inside:
Furthermore, this luxurious apartment is also equipped with the following amenities:
- 10′ ceilings
- Exercise centre
- Sauna/steam room
- Ozonated indoor pool
- Swirlpool/hot tub
- 2 fireplaces
- 4 storage rooms
- 2 three-car enclosed private garage
- 24/7 concierge
To really put this listing in perspective, however, compare it to one of the most expensive houses in the Lower Mainland right now, which is currently listed at $58 million.
Sale Price: $32,000,000
Location: 2601 277 Thurlow Street, Vancouver, BC V6C0C1
All photos via Juliana Jiao Macdonald Realty.
You Might Also Like:
- This Is What A $58M, 1.3-Acre Mansion In Vancouver Looks Like (Photos)
- Vancouver Is Inspiring Major U.S. Cities To Implement Their Own Empty Home Tax
- Inside The West Vancouver Waterfront Home With The Best Ocean Views In The City
Get more 604, delivered to your inbox
Plan your next night out, enter contests, and stay connected.