On Monday, the PNE announced that the winner of the 85th Annual PNE Prize Home is Albert Prendergast of Port Moody.
“It is our great privilege to announce Albert as the winner of this year’s PNE Prize Home draw,” says Shelley Frost, President and CEO of the Pacific National Exhibition.
“Steeped in years of tradition, the PNE Prize Home represents the high standard of construction, technology and innovation that B.C. is known for. Congratulations to Albert – the proud new owner of this luxurious home in beautiful Kelowna, B.C.”
This year’s gorgeous prize is a 3,159 square-foot home that will be re-located to Kelowna BC.
- Net Zero Ready home
- Three bedrooms and 2.5 baths
- Gourmet kitchen, complete with pantry and separate prep kitchen
- Top-of-the-line trendy indoor furniture from Yaletown Interiors
- State-of-the-art KitchenAid and Whirlpool appliances from Coast Appliances
- A robotic lawn mower, the Automower®, by Husqvarna, which comes with additional battery-powered yard equipment
- A Coast Spas Lifestyles outdoor living package that includes a deluxe hot tub and gazebo
In total, more than 668,000 tickets were sold to guests of the Fair for this year’s Prize Home.
If you liked this article, you might also like our Real Estate section.
Get more 604, delivered to your inbox
Plan your next night out, enter contests, and stay connected.