A highly-anticipated announcement each year, the 2019 PNE Prize Home has been unveiled, which is valued at over $2 million.
This year’s gorgeous prize is a 3,159 square-foot home that will be relocated to Kelowna BC, following the 2019 Fair at the PNE.
The 2019 PNE Prize Home is a luxurious farmhouse-style contemporary masterpiece that’ll be relocated to Kelowna’s picturesque Kirschner Mountain, with its incredible valley and lake views.
PNE Prize Home
- Net Zero Ready home
- Three bedrooms and 2.5 baths
- Gourmet kitchen, complete with pantry and separate prep kitchen
- Top-of-the-line trendy indoor furniture from Yaletown Interiors
- State-of-the-art KitchenAid and Whirlpool appliances from Coast Appliances
- A robotic lawn mower, the Automower®, by Husqvarna, which comes with additional battery-powered yard equipment
- A Coast Spas Lifestyles outdoor living package that includes a deluxe hot tub and gazebo
Photo credits: pneprizehome.ca
This year’s lottery will feature ticket options for participants including a bundle of two tickets for $25, six tickets for $50, and fifteen tickets for $100. You can take a look at last year’s home here.
To purchase tickets, visit the PNE Prize Home website here.
Get more 604, delivered to your inbox
Plan your next night out, enter contests, and stay connected.