Pacific National Exhibition has unveiled their 84th annual PNE prize home, which is valued at over $1.8 million.
This year’s prize is a gorgeous 3025 square foot contemporarily styled home that will be relocated to Naramata, BC, following the 2018 Fair at the PNE.
While the home is stunning, the relocation site is truly enchanting. Specifically, the Naramata Bench boasts of hillside views overlooking the Okanagan Lake, as well as a rich culture of delicious food and wine.
“The prize home has evolved from a “dream bungalow” located on Hastings street to a home with some of North America’s most innovative technologies and comfortable amenities located in beautiful Okanagan,” says Mike McDaniel, President and CEO of the Pacific National Exhibition.
Last year, residents of Surrey won the Grand Prize Home Package valued at over $1.6 million.
PNE Prize Home
- West Coast modern, Net Zero Ready home built by Freeport Industries
- Stylish indoor furniture from Lane Home Furnishings, a division of Yaletown Interiors
- Innovative smart home technology and the newest in home theatre and electronics from Best Buy
- KitchenAid and Whirlpool appliances from Coast Appliances
- Outdoor living package by Coast Spas Lifestyles
- Automower ®, robotic lawn mower and professional battery equipment/tools from Husqvarna
- Luxury home elevator by Garaventa Lift as well as premium stainless sliding doors
- Premium Winery Experience from Okanagan Crush Pad
This year’s lottery will feature ticket options for participants including a bundle of two tickets for $25, six tickets for $50, and fifteen tickets for $100. You can take a look at last year’s home here.
To purchase tickets, visit the PNE Prize Home website here.
Get more 604, delivered to your inbox
Plan your next night out, enter contests, and stay connected.