What’s better than a beautiful home and an infinity pool? A West Vancouver home with an infinity pool.
Here are some numbers to get you started.
5340 Seaside Place
Location: 5340 Seaside Place, West Vancouver, BC
Year Built: 2012
Sale Price: $22,880,000
Interior: 6,412 square-feet
Lot Size: 12,626 square-feet
Bathrooms: 5 (+1 Half Bathrooms)
And here’s a peek inside.
5340 Seaside Place is one of 14 exclusive homes in the private gated community of Seaside Place. The community features heated roads and camera-accessed gates. This particular home, made of solid concrete, is also equipped with the following amenities:
- Concrete roofing
- Limestone floors
- Geothermal heating
- Theatre room
- Wine cellar
- 89′ of shoreline
- Infinity pool
The ocean views rival that of a different West Vancouver home on Park Lane, although that one does not have an infinity pool and costs more. The sleek, concrete-slab design of this home also resembles that of a home in the Shaughnessy neighbourhood.
Stunning, ain’t it?
All photos via Rew.ca.
If you liked this article, check out our Real Estate section!
Our Top Real Estate Posts
- This Is What A $58M, 1.3-Acre Mansion In Vancouver Looks Like (PHOTOS)
- Inside The $18.8 Million “Dragon Palace” In West Vancouver
- This $39 Million Luxury Condo Is The Most Expensive Condo In Downtown Vancouver
- Overpriced or Underpriced: This $16M, 4-Floor Condo In English Bay (PHOTOS)
- Inside A $23.8 Million Vancouver West Mansion Suitable For Royalty
- Would You Buy One of These 5 BC Private Islands For $2.3 Million?
- Inside The Most Beautiful $11 Million Waterfront Home In Kelowna
- Inside The West Vancouver Glass House That’s Considered A Canadian Landmark
- Overpriced Or Underpriced: This $10M Vancouver West-End Penthouse
- Inside The Shaughnessy Mansion Akin To A Stunning Work of Art
Get more 604, delivered to your inbox
Plan your next night out, enter contests, and stay connected.