Metro Vancouver gets most of the buzz, good and bad, when it comes to real estate in British Columbia. However, this stunning home in Kelowna is a prime example of what can be found in the rest of our province.
Here’s some numbers to get you started.
- Location: #4 180 Sheerwater Court, Kelowna, British Columbia
- Year Built: 2014
- Sale Price: $10,988,888
- Interior: 11,496 square-feet
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 9 (+2 Half Bathrooms)
And here’s a peek inside.
In addition, this gorgeous home comes with the following amenties:
- Wine cellar
- Games room
- Ceiling-high windows
- “Butterfly” roof
- Floating walls
- Central air conditioning
We don’t know about you, but this home in Kelowna sure looks worth the money to us. The design is very modern, it has great lighting, and the views are unbeatable. (This property in Vancouver could challenge it, though.)
The price is also hard to beat. It’s a quarter of the price of the most expensive mansion in Vancouver, as well as the most expensive condo. It’s not nearly as massive as Fawn Bluff Cove, but few properties are.
Anyone wanna go halfsies?
All photos via: Engel & Völkers AG.
If you liked this article, you should definitely check out our Real Estate section!
You Might Also Like:
- Inside The $18.8 Million “Dragon Palace” In West Vancouver
- This Is What A $58M, 1.3-Acre Mansion In Vancouver Looks Like (PHOTOS)
- Inside A $23.8 Million Vancouver West Mansion Suitable For Royalty