An English Bay condo is hard to compete with, but this one might just take the cake.
Not only does it sport incredible views, it’s four storeys.
Some numbers to get you started:
Location:1460 Bute Street, Vancouver West, BC
Sale Price: $15,988,000
Year Built: 2018
Interior: 5,972 square-feet
Bathrooms: 9 (+2 Half)
1460 Bute Street
And here’s a peek inside.
On first glance, it may seem like the listing is for one of the floors, but no. “This listing refers to the entire building, comprising of 3 strata lots”, the listing on Sotheby’s International Realty states.
The entire thing consists of three residences, spread across a 4-storey building.
$16 million is quite a bit for a regular one-floor condo, but it’s quite a good deal for a four-floor condo, in English Bay nonetheless. (It’s a heck of a better buy than the most expensive condo in Vancouver.)
If you liked this article, you’ll love our Real Estate section!
Our Top Real Estate Posts
- This Is What A $58M, 1.3-Acre Mansion In Vancouver Looks Like (PHOTOS)
- Inside The $18.8 Million “Dragon Palace” In West Vancouver
- This $39 Million Luxury Condo Is The Most Expensive Condo In Downtown Vancouver
- Inside A $23.8 Million Vancouver West Mansion Suitable For Royalty
- Would You Buy One of These 5 BC Private Islands For $2.3 Million?
- Inside The Most Beautiful $11 Million Waterfront Home In Kelowna
- Inside The West Vancouver Glass House That’s Considered A Canadian Landmark
- Overpriced Or Underpriced: This $10M Vancouver West-End Penthouse
- Inside The Shaughnessy Mansion Akin To A Stunning Work of Art
- Inside Fawn Bluff Cove, A Beautiful 340-Acre Private Retreat In BC
Get more 604, delivered to your inbox
Plan your next night out, enter contests, and stay connected.