When it comes to real estate, everyone likes a swanky top-floor penthouse, but how much would you pay for this one in the West-End of Vancouver?
Here are some numbers to get you started:
Location: 1020 Harwood Street, Vancouver V6E 4R1
Year Built: 1988
Sale Price: $9,800,000
Interior: 4,623 square-feet
Furthermore, here’s a peek inside:
This two-floor penthouse provides 360 degrees of unobstructed views, as well as double-height ceilings.
In addition, this pad also comes with several amenities, including:
- Multiple skylights
- 4 private terraces
- Bolivian Rosewood hardwood floors
- Volcanic Breccia stone counters
- 1 fireplace
- In-suite laundry
- 6 parking stalls
So, what do you think? Is this worth the money? Is it overpriced?
It seems comparable to this beautiful $10 million glass-house we covered, both in quality and price. We would also much rather take this over the most expensive condo in Vancouver, and also perhaps over a $58 million mansion.
All photos via Juliana Jiao Ultra Luxury Homes.
For more posts like this, check out our Vancouver Real Estate page.
You Might Also Like:
- Viridian Homes To Give Away Teslas With Townhouse Purchases
- Inside The West Vancouver Waterfront Home With The Best Ocean Views In The City
- Vancouver Might Be Implementing A Tax To Help Create Affordable Housing