Several of McDonald’s classic burgers are getting improvements, proving that even classics can be improved.
The Big Mac, Quarter Pounder, and Cheeseburger, are all getting a few subtle tweaks.
You Might Also Like:
- Tim Hortons Continues Push Into Plant-Based Meat With Beyond Burgers
- Starbucks Can Soon Be Delivered To Your Door, Thanks To Uber Eats
Those improvements, according to a press release by McDonald’s Canada, are:
- 100% Canadian beef patties now cooked in smaller batches for hotter and juicier beef;
- Storage changes for fresher and crisper produce;
- Onions added directly on the patties**on the grill to intensify flavour;
- More of our legendary Mac Sauce applied on Big Macs; and
- New bun recipes for warmer buns
And to encourage you to try out the new-and-improved burgers, McDonald’s is offering Big Macs for $3 across Canada, from Tuesday, August 13th to Monday, August 19th.
For more food news and places to get great, and inexpensive, food, check out our Food section!
Get more 604, delivered to your inbox
Plan your next night out, enter contests, and stay connected.