For your next date night out (or meet-up with those in your social bubble) head to Jules Bistro in Gastown.
Get a taste of the eatery’s authentic French eats with their special 3-course lunch ($25) and dinner ($35) menus.
Lunch Table d’Hote $25
- Start off with their soup of the day
- Choose between their Bavette a L’echalotte or Moules Marinieres. Get either salad or fries with your entree
- Save room for dessert—they have a Chocolate Terrine, with berries and a salted caramel sauce
You Might Also Like:
- Enjoy This Parisian Brunch Favourite All Day Long At This French Bistro
- This Fast Food Fried Chicken Joint Just Opened A New Location At English Bay
Dinner Table d’Hote $35
- Select either French Onion Soup or their Bistro Salad for your starter
- Entrees include either the Beef Bourguignon with buttered fingerling potatoes or Steelhead Filet, with pickle shimeji, vine tomatoes and basil salad
- For dessert, choose between the Chocolate Tart with berries and salted caramel sauce or their Vanilla Creme Brulee
Where: 216 Abbott Street, Vancouver
For more must-try eats in the city, check out our Food section.