Up your brunch game with create-your-own mimosas and cheap eats at one popular Vancouver joint.
Cibo Trattoria has just unveiled some new offerings that will have you drooling and booking a reservation ASAP.
The reimagined weekend brunch includes a wide variety of dishes that are all $15 each.
You Might Also Like:
- Vancouver Has A New Upscale Mexican Joint Featuring Authentic Eats
- One Of Vancouver’s Most Magical High Tea Salons Just Opened A New Patio Space
$15 Weekend Brunch Dishes
- Eggs Benedict: Choice of Classic (housemade sourdough English muffin, prosciutto cotto, poached eggs, Hollandaise) or Taste of Florence (housemade sourdough English muffin, whipped ricotta, spinach alla panna, poached eggs and rosemary Hollandaise)
- Ciabatta French Toast: Sour cream Chantilly, fruit compote, citrus curd and Amaro Nonino syrup
- The Venetian: Crispy fried soft shell crab cake, poached egg, lemon aioli, spiced potato, arugula and shallots
- The Roman: Sunny side egg, artichokes alla Romana, prosciutto cotto, grilled tomato, ciabatta, salsa rosa, toasted fig and a honey crumble
- The Sicilian: Spicy Italian sausage, sunny side egg, San Marzano tomato, crispy fried mozzarella, cannellini bean and arugula
- The Tuscan: Tuscan sausage, poached eggs, grilled ciabatta, creamed kale and cannellini beans
And of course, they also have some must-try cocktails up for grabs (don’t worry, it’s 5 o’clock somewhere).
- Create-Your-Own, Self-Serve Mimosas: One bottle of Prosecco with a flight of seasonally inspired juices ($45)
- Brunch Affogato: Soft strawberry and chocolate whip, double espresso, Kahlua and brandy ($10)
- Moda Caesar: Herb-infused gin, Punt e Mes, Walters Caesar mix, tomato juice, lemon, Worcestershire and pepper shrub ($10)
- Agave Mixup: Tequila, Walters Caesar mix, pineapple, tabasco, Worcestershire and lime ($10)
- Beet Around: Avua silver cachaca, Laphroaig 10 year Scotch, red beet, parsley and lime ($10)
Guests can choose to either dine in or do take out.
Brunch at Cibo Trattoria
When: Available weekends from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Where: 900 Seymour Street, Vancouver
For more places to eat and drink in the city, check out our Food section.