As residents of Vancouver, we’re all familiar with Cactus Club. You’ve probably been there for a birthday dinner, or a work-gathering, or both.
Cactus Club, however, wants to mix things up a bit.
Officially opening at 6:00 pm on July 16th, the new Station Square location, around the corner from Metrotown Station, is hoping to refresh the Cactus Club dining experience with menu items you can’t find at other locations.
Designed by Executive Chef Rob Feenie, who was born in Burnaby and is an Iron Chef champion, this exclusive menu will include a wide range of plant-based items, including but not limited to:
- Avocade Zen Roll ($14.75)
- The Beyond Burger ($18.50)
- Modern Bowl ($18.25-$22.50)
- Crispy Tofu Bowl ($19.25)
Other menu options exclusive to this location are:
- Cache Creek Organic Ribeye Steak ($45.50)
- Cobb Salad ($19.75)
- New sushi rolls
And last, but certainly not least, this location with be the only Cactus Club in Western Canada with these large-format cocktails:
- The French 757
- Texas Mule
- Frosé Sangria
This new 6,536 square-feet, 293-seat location, which includes an outdoor patio, comes after Station Square’s large-scale makeover that saw expansions in retail and dining options, and comes amidst an ongoing legal battle between Cactus Club and Earl’s.
You Might Also Like:
- The Best Happy Hour Deals in Vancouver Right Now (Map)
- Egg & Co. Is Fraserhood’s Newest Place To Get Breakfast & Brunch
- Two South-Asian-Centric Chalo! FreshCo Supermarkets Are Now Open In Surrey
Get more 604, delivered to your inbox
Plan your next night out, enter contests, and stay connected.