It’s always brunch time somewhere, and Egg & Co., a new eatery opening on Fraser Street, wants you to know that they are that “somewhere.”
As their name would imply, at Egg & Co., eggs are the star of the show, and variety is their signature. A brief sample of what they have to offer:
- Spinach, Mushroom, and Ricotta egg benedict ($12)
- Roast pork belly egg benedict ($13)
- Smoked salmon eggs benedict ($15)
- Lobster benedict ($19)
Also on the menu is several breakfast/brunch staples:
- Buttermilk pancakes ($11)
- Cinnamon french toast ($11)
- Philly-style steak hash ($16)
- Avocado toast ($11)
The new breakfast & brunch spot is owned by Hong Kong-born Ray Loy, who has worked at Joe Fortes and Market in the Shangri-La; and led by Chef Benjamin Ho.
You Might Also Like:
- Vancouver’s Cat-Themed Cafe “Catoro” Announces Opening Date
- This White Rabbit Roll Cake Will Transport You Back To Childhood
A grand opening date has not yet been announced, but the doors are expected to be open for business before the end of the month. When it does, it will be open from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm Tuesdays to Fridays, and 9:00 am to 4:00 pm on weekends and holidays.
Egg & Co. is taking over the 1,400 square-foot, 60ish-seat space that was once home to Escobar, a Latin-American-themed restaurant that came under scrutiny for being named after infamous Colombian drug lord Pablo Escobar.
Looking for more exciting eateries to experience? Check out our Food section!
Get more 604, delivered to your inbox
Plan your next night out, enter contests, and stay connected.