Halloween may look different this year, but you can still treat yourself to these delectable desserts if you’re planning on staying home and binging Netflix for the holiday.
Blue Hat Bakery Cafe at the Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts is whipping up a variety of treats that are perfect to pick-up and take home to enjoy while watching a spooky series.
These must-try menu items are available from Oct. 23rd through until Halloween. They include:
- Casper the Friendly Ghost Lemon Meringue Tarts ($7)
- Spider’s Web – Chocolate Pumpkin Mouse Cake ($7)
- Jack Skellington Orange Chocolate Cupcakes ($5)
- Ghostly Linzer Cookies ($4)
You Might Also Like:
- It’s Not Fall Until You’ve Tried This Farm’s Pumpkin Spice Cream
- This New Vancouver Shop Has A Milk Tea Topped Off With Creme Brulee
Blue Hat Bakery Cafe
When: Open Wednesday to Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Where: At Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts, 1505 W 2nd Ave #101, Vancouver
For more eats in and around Metro Vancouver, check out our Food section.
Get more 604, delivered to your inbox
Plan your next night out, enter contests, and stay connected.