While it won’t be possible to walk into a theatre anytime soon, you can still take in a movie at Langley’s popular Twilight Drive-In.
There are a number of changes to the annual event to adhere to social distancing rules amid COVID-19, including:
- Limiting the number of cars per screening. Parking will be one vehicle per 20 foot stall (between the poles that normally hold two vehicles). Immediate families that are social distancing together but wish to bring two vehicles for better viewing may park as normal next to each other.
- The main box office is accepting cash or Interac only. The pin pad is wiped down frequently through out the evening but customers are encouraged to use debit tap.
- The concession will remain open. But visitors must decide what they want to order before heading to the concession, where there will be a limit of 15 people allowed inside at one time. There are marked areas on where to stand to promote physical distancing
- A Drive-In “Social Distancing Friendly” Cinema Is Coming to Vancouver
- Cactus Club Cafe Is Now Bringing Happy Hour To Your Living Room
Now Playing At Twilight Drive-In (every night until May 7)
My Spy: Starring Dave Bautista, Chloe Chase Coleman, and Ken Jeong. It’s the first show of the night at 8:40 p.m.
Midway: Starring Ed Skrein, Patrick Wilson, Luke Evans, Aaron Eckhart, Nick Jonas, Mandy Moore. It’s the second show of the night at 10:30 p.m.
The Drive-In is open seven days a week. The box-office and concession stand opens at 6:30pm on Friday and Saturdays. Please note only cash or Interac is accepted.
A new line-up of movies drops every Friday, with the following films on the list this year:
- Birds Of Prey
- Sonic The Hedgehog
- A Quiet Place: Part II
- Peter Rabbit 2: The Runaway
- No Time To Die
- Trolls World Tour
- Top Gun: Maverick
- Black Widow
- Wonder Woman
- Artemis Fowl
- The Kings Man
- Free Guy
- Jungle Cruise
- Ghostbusters: Afterlife
You can find Metro Vancouver’s only drive-in movie theatre at 260th Street and Fraser Highway in Langley.
Get more 604, delivered to your inbox
Plan your next night out, enter contests, and stay connected.