TransLink is running a summer campaign that offers a load of discounts for their riders, and it is definitely worth checking out.
The Reconnect Campaign aims to encourage people to use transit throughout Metro Vancouver all summer to connect with family and friends and rediscover B.C.
Translink has partnered with Destination Vancouver and now offering discounts to hundreds of tours, attractions and activities. Not only do you get a transit pass, but you are also getting a chance to rediscover the beauty in B.C.
- 4 Thrilling BC Attractions Set To Open (Or Finally Reopen) This Summer
- These Mesmerizing Tunnels are Finally Re-Open To The Public Now
Reconnect with Transit Discounts
The Reconnect Campaign Attractions where you can use the discount include adventures such as: Capilano Suspension Bridge, Vancouver Mysteries and Sea Vancouver Waterfront Sightseeing Adventures.
The discount is 25% off local attractions using the code: LOVETRANSIT on Viator.
Along with their online discounts, some vendors are also offering discounts and perks when you show your Compass Card or same day Translink ticket. These are only available for same-day walk-up admission.
- Rhoedde House Museum: Receive 2-for-1 admission .
- Museum of Anthropology: Receive 25% off museum admission.
- Grouse Mountain: $5 off adult mountain admission.
- Vancouver Whale Watch: Receive a free tour map.
- Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden: Receive 2-for-1 admission and 20% off at the gift shop.
- Contemporary Art Gallery: 10% off at the bookshop.
- Vancouver Art Gallery: 25% off gallery admission.
- Museum of Vancouver: Receive 2-for-1 admission.
- Vancouver Mysteries: Receive a code for 20% off your next visit.
- Bill Reid Gallery: Receive 2-for-1 admission.
In addition to this, Science World is also offering a special online only discount on their website. By using the promo code TRANSLINK15% when booking your ticket online, you’ll receive 15% off general admissions.
Translink has added an interactive map on the website to help customers plan trips.
View this post on Instagram
Stay tuned to what’s happening in Metro Vancouver, check out our News section.
Get more 604, delivered to your inbox
Plan your next night out, enter contests, and stay connected.