The 1,000-foot slip-and-slide, one of Vancouver’s most anticipated activities this summer, is now selling tickets for the one day event.
The City of North Vancouver approved the massive slide earlier this year as apart of the top attraction for Car Free Day taking place on Saturday, August 22 in Lower Lonsdale. The 330-metre slip-and-slide will start at Keith Road and conclude at a splash pool on Third Street.
Tickets for the event will be sold as wrist-bands on Slide the City’s website, the company providing the slip-and-slide. Prices are as follow:
Early Bird Registration (by May 22, 2015)
- Single Slide – $15.00 USD
- Three Slides – $30.00 USD
- Unlimited Slides – $50.00 USD
Regular Registration (August 8 – 20, 2015)
- Single Slide – $20.00 USD
- Three Slides – $35.00 USD
- Unlimited Slides – $55.00 USD
Late Registration (August 21, 2015)
- Single Slide – $25.00 USD
- Three Slides – $40.00 USD
- Unlimited Slides – $60.00 USD
Day of Registration (August 22, 2015)
- Single Slide – $30.00 USD
- Three Slides – $45.00 USD
- Unlimited Slides – $65.00 USD
With each purchase, participants will receive a wristband that provides the ability to ride anytime during the day and a mouth-guard. Participants must bring a tube, be at least five years of age and 117 centimeters tall.
A portion of the profits generated through ticket sales will be donated to the Canadian Cancer Society.
Image via SlideTheCity