We might get some snow after all.
- City of Vancouver – including Burnaby and New Westminster
- Metro Vancouver – northeast including Coquitlam and Maple Ridge
- Metro Vancouver – southeast including Surrey and Langley
- Metro Vancouver – southwest including Richmond and Delta
- North Shore – including West Vancouver and North Vancouver
Metro Vancouver Weather Forecast
According to the statement, wet snow is possible inland and over higher terrain today. An approaching Pacific frontal system will spread precipitation over Metro Vancouver Tuesday.
The cool air mass currently over the South Coast means that snow levels are low enough that rain will likely be mixed with snow over higher terrain and inland locations.
Current indications are that snowfall accumulations, if any, will be minimal.
Snow levels are forecast to rise tonight over Metro Vancouver with rain continuing tonight into Wednesday.
Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada for the Metro Vancouver weather forecast.
Get more 604, delivered to your inbox
Plan your next night out, enter contests, and stay connected.