If you have a McDonald’s craving that’s been left unsatisfied, this week is a great time to do that, as Big Macs are now available for just $3 starting today.
The special promotion is running from Tuesday, December 10th to Monday, December 16th.
Earlier this summer, McDonald’s made some tweaks to their Big Macs, as well as other classics like the Quarter-Pounder and Cheeseburger.
Those changes included:
- 100% Canadian beef patties now cooked in smaller batches for hotter and juicier beef;
- Storage changes for fresher and crisper produce;
- Onions added directly on the patties**on the grill to intensify flavour;
- More of our legendary Mac Sauce applied on Big Macs; and
- New bun recipes for warmer buns
When the changes were first made, Big Macs were offered at $3 (plus tax), and McDonald’s is re-introducing that promotion once more.
If you haven’t gotten around to seeing the changes for yourself, now is the time! (While you’re there, you might also want to check out their limited-time only Spicy Chipotle Fries.)
For more great food deals, check out our Cheap Eats section!
Get more 604, delivered to your inbox
Plan your next night out, enter contests, and stay connected.