Woman2Warrior is an untimed, five-kilometre run that challenges participants to hit the trails, track and grass around Burnaby’s Central Park and Swangard Stadium. With a dozen obstacles designed to test strength, agility, balance and endurance, the entire experience is nothing short of an adventure.
Taking place Sunday, May 24. The women’s-only charity obstacle adventure race helps raise funds to send over 800 kids and young adults with disabilities to one of three accessible Easter Seals camps in BC.
604 Now has teamed up with Woman2Warrior to giveaway an ultimate Woman2Warrior prize pack, valued at over $300. The prize pack includes:
- $50 gift card to Subway
- $50 gift card to Nesters
- One box of Clif Bars
- One 6-pack of Formula 4 Water
- One Luna Bars t-shirt
- One copy of IMPACT Magazine
- Free team registration for Woman2Warrior (4 participants)
In addition, all 604 Now readers can save 50% off Woman2Warrior registration by using promo code 604WARRIOR.
to enter, contestants MUST complete the following 2 steps below:
1. Follow 604 Now on Twitter: @604Now
& tweet the following:
Win the ultimate $300 Prize Package to @Woman2WarriorBC (May 24) via @604Now. http://ow.ly/MUSIP RT & Follow to enter
2. ‘Like’ 604 Now on Facebook.
3. Drop a comment below (please use your Facebook name or Twitter handle)
4. Follow us on Instagram
5. Follow us on Google+
6. Follow us on Pinterest
7. Join the 604 Now Newsletter (submit your e-mail in our website footer below)
A maximum of 6 entries will be allowed per person.
Contest ends Tuesday, May 19 at 6:00pm (PST). One winner will be drawn at random. Good luck to everyone who enters!