Do you love food?
Would you like to meet other Vancouver food lovers?
YVR Foodies is a community of food lovers who visit a different restaurant around the city each month. There’s a private room with guest speakers & performers and food is included so you get to try some of the best items from each restaurant.
The July 6 YVR Foodies event will be at Dunn’s Famous in Downtown Vancouver with an awesome variety of speakers & performers!
- General Manager Yonathan Delgado will share about the history of Dunn’s Famous
- Registered nutritionist Cara Roth will be sharing insight on how to optimize your energy with key foods that taste great and are simple to prepare
- Sharon Hanna, Canada’s Kale expert, will be sharing the nutritional benefits of Kale.
- There will also be a performance by 9 year old singing sensation Rachel Carin.
604 Now is a proud sponsor of YVR Foodies and excited to giveaway a pair of tickets! To enter, follow the rules below.
to enter, contestants MUST complete the following 2 steps below:
1. Follow 604 Now on Twitter: @604Now
& tweet the following:
Win a pair of tickets to YVR Foodies At Dunn’s Famous on July 6 via @604Now. http://ow.ly/yoSBK RT & Follow to enter
2. ‘Like’ 604 Now on Facebook.
3. Drop a comment below (please use your Facebook name or Twitter handle)
4. Follow us on Google+
A maximum of 4 entries will be allowed per person.
Contest ends Wednesday July 2 at 5:00pm (PST). One winner will be drawn at random. Good luck to everyone who enters!