Make Vancouver is a embroidery, engraving, and printing services company that helps you bring your ideas to life. They allow you to personalize and customize any and all products, regardless of the order size.
This summer, Make Vancouver celebrated our city by hosting a t-shirt design contest called Souvenir of the Summer. Vancouverites far and wide designed their ideal signature souvenir shirt.
Make Vancouver is now partnering with 604 Now to put the winning t-shirt designs on 4 Vancouverites who love this city as much as we do! Follow the rules below for your chance to win:
to enter, contestants MUST complete the following 2 steps below:
- Follow 604 Now on Twitter: @604Now & tweet the following:
Enter to win a #Vancouver Souvenir T-Shirt via @& @604Now. http://ow.ly/QP8Aa RT & Follow to enter
- ‘Like’ 604 Now on Facebook.
- Drop a comment below (please use your Facebook name or Twitter handle)
- Follow us on Instagram and Make Vancouver on Instagram
- Follow Make Vancouver on Facebook
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Join the 604 Now Newsletter (submit your e-mail in our website footer below)
A maximum of 6 entries will be allowed per person.
Contest ends Thursday, August 20, 2015 at 6:00pm (PST). Four winners will be drawn at random.
*Four winners will be selected. Upon being contacted, the winners will have the opportunity to select 1 of the 4 shirts, on a first-come first-serve basis. Winners will also get to select their shirt size, as well as shirt color online.
*Winners must pick up their t-shirt from Make Vancouver located at 1648 Duranleau St, Vancouver, BC V6H 3S4.
Good luck to everyone who enters!