Craving a burger? Look no further. Glowbal Restaurant is bringing back its ever-so-popular Burgermania for a limited-time only.
Choose between these five upscale and drool-worthy burgers that will only be available from Sept. 8th to the 18th.
You Might Also Like:
- Treat Yourself To A Picnic Courtesy Of Teahouse In Stanley Park
- Vancouver Is Getting A New Pasta Destination This Month
- Surf n’ Turf Burger, $26 (Ground chuck patties, buttery lobster & tarragon shaved fennel, béarnaise on a brioche bun) served with cheesy fried gnocchi bites
- Veggie Parmesana, $18 (‘True veggie patty,’ crispy eggplant, parmesan, provolone cheese tomato fondue, basil aioli and rocket greens on a multigrain ciabbata) served with fried parsnip chips
- BBQ Beef Brisket Melt, $19 (Montreal style smoked brisket, peppered BBQ glaze, Swiss cheese and kraut with bacon on a toasted pretzel bun) served with deep fried dill pickles
- Crispy Fried Chicken Burger, $18 (Gooey aged cheddar cheese, house famous hot sauce and pickled cabbage slaw on a ciabatta) served with housemade BBQ kettle chips
- The Spicy Mexican, $20 (Ground chuck patties, habanero & lime guacamole pico de gallo and cilantro queso fresco on a brioche bun) served with waffle fries
Burgermania at Glowbal Restaurant
When: Available 11:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday and 10:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday & Sunday between Sept. 8th to the 18th
Where: 590 West Georgia Street, Vancouver
For more eats in and around Metro Vancouver, check out our Food section.
Get more 604, delivered to your inbox
Plan your next night out, enter contests, and stay connected.