Need a backyard for the dogs or little ones to run around? How about a large 108.45 acre private estate property in the Country Line/Glen Valley region of northeast Langley? The farm boasts panoramic views of the North Shore Mountains and Fraser River.
The main house has over 11,000 square feet of living space and is the recipient of the Gold Award, a Georgie Award for Best Custom Home in 1994.
- 108.45 acre property
- 11,075 sq. ft. main house
- 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms
- Additional 14,374 sq. ft. unfinished house addition
- Indoor pool, hot tub, sauna
- Observatory w/ full basement
- Barn and cattle/horse shelter
Photo: Sutton Group West Coast Realty
By Amar Mirchandani @amarmirch
Get more 604, delivered to your inbox
Plan your next night out, enter contests, and stay connected.