Today’s the perfect day to stay indoors and watch some Netflix. The Vancouver weather forecast calls for some wet and wild weather Sunday.
According to Environment Canada, there’s a risk of thunderstorms today across the region.
Vancouver Weather Forecast
Sunday calls for a 40% chance of showers and a risk of thunderstorms that extends right into the evening.
To start off the week, there’s a 60% chance of showers on Monday.
Last Week’s Top Stories
- Road Rage Leads To Street Fight On Vancouver’s Robson Street (VIDEO)
- Metro Vancouver Is Getting a Nordstrom Rack Location & Here’s When It Opens
- Move Aside Tim Hortons, McDonald’s Is Going To Start Selling Donuts
- Inside The Most Expensive Luxury Condo In Downtown Vancouver
- The 5 Must-See New Movies of September 2019
Get more 604, delivered to your inbox
Plan your next night out, enter contests, and stay connected.