Umai Hot Dogs, a gourmet hot dog joint, has finally opened their doors in Vancouver.
After becoming very popular in California, Umai Hot Dogs has finally crossed the border.
Hot dogs are a classic snacktime favourite and we don’t have many outposts dedicated to them.
Umai is all about savoury dogs with out-of-the-box toppings. But one of their slogans says it best: “all fresh ingredients, no fillers.” And we can’t wait to give it a try!
You Might Also Like:
- These Korean Corn Dogs In Coquitlam Are Worth The Trip
- The Best Spots To Celebrate National Hot Dog Day In Vancouver
Here’s just a few of the hot dogs created by Umai:
- Tokyo Signature: All Beef Hot Dog, Caramelized Onions, Roasted Seaweed, Teri Mayo, Umai Teriyaki Sauce, White Sesame.
- California Bae: Chicken Hot Dog, Avocado, Sliced Cucumber, Feta Cheese, Creamy Sauce, Umai Teriyaki, White Sesame.
- Seoul Storm: Polish Sausage, Kimchi Relish, Sriracha, Umai Teriyaki, Green Onions, White + Black Sesame.
- Texas Roundhouse: Chicken Hot Dog, Batter Fried Onions, BBQ Chips, Spicy Cheddar Sauce, House BBQ Sauce.
- Kyoto Fire: Hot Link, Batter Fried Onions, Yum Yum Sauce, Creamy Habanero, Umai Teriyaki, Jalapeno, Furikake.
- Honolulu Bang Bang: Polish Sausage, Glazed Pineapple Bits, Smoked Applewood Bacon Bits, Red Diced Onions, Teriyaki Hoisin Sauce.
- Nashville Brisket: 100% All Beef Angus Dog, Smoked Pepperjack Cheese, Slow-Cooked Pork Brisket, BBQ Sauce, Sweet Relish.
- Philly Me Up: Italian Sausage, Swiss Cheese, Sauteed Green + Red Peppers, Caramelized Onions, Umai Teriyaki.
Get more 604, delivered to your inbox
Plan your next night out, enter contests, and stay connected.