The 52-storey 3 Civic Plaza seems like it will change the face of Surrey City Centre. It is the city’s tallest building and is slated for a 2017 opening date.
The highly-anticipated Civic Plaza will have many new amenities, including:
- Surrey City Centre’s first hotel, a 144-room Marriot Autograph Collection
- KPU’s Professional Development Campus
- 20,300-square-feet of new Office Space
- 349 Condomimum Units
- Fitness Club
- Ground-Level Retail and Restaurants
The social hub will breathe new life into the neighbourhood. The Plaza’s central location in Surrey City Centre makes it the prime spot for residents, visitors, students, and business people.
The Civic Hotel expects to debut in the Fall of 2017. It will accommodate visitors with modern rooms that are both comfortable and classy. Additionally, it’s Surrey’s very first premium world-class boutique hotel.
Residences at the new condominium building are designed to complement Surrey’s new metropolitan lifestyle. As a result, the building features elegant and sophisticated condos. It’s also conveniently near the SkyTrain to give guests and residents easy access to Transit services.
3 Civic Plaza
Check out the building at 13483 103 Avenue in Surrey.
- New Movie Theatre Coming To Downtown Surrey
- 50-Storey Tower May Replace Former Stardust Roller Rink in Surrey
Get more 604, delivered to your inbox
Plan your next night out, enter contests, and stay connected.