Despite Pokemon Go not officially launching in Canada, smartphone users in Vancouver have found a loophole to download the app and kickoff their new journey as a Pokemon trainer.
For those new to the game and unsuccessful in their hunt, many trainers across metro Vancouver are sharing their lucky locations to help you ‘catch them all’.
Here are some of the most popular locations to play and catch Pokemon across metro Vancouver according to Twitter, Instagram, and Reddit:
- Spotted Pokemon: Dratini, Slowpoke, Eevee, Tauros, Golduck
- Spotted Pokemon: Pidgey, Drowsee, Eevee, Caterpie, Meowth, Venonat, Spearow,
- Spotted Pokemon: Dratini, Meowth, and Abra.
- Spotted Pokemon: Vulpix and Snorlax.
- Spotted Pokemon: Poliwhirl, Eevee, Psyduck, Magikarp, Horsea, Growlithe, Pikachu, Ekans and Execute.
- Spotted Pokemon: Pinsir, Muk, Pidgey, Coughing, Zubat.
Rocky Point Park, Port Moody
- Spotted Pokemon: Mankey
Burnaby Mountain / SFU
- Spotted Pokemon: Cubone
Holland Park /City Centre, Surrey
- Spotted Pokemon: Pikachu, Kingler, Krabby, Hypno, Staryu, Horsea
Nelson and Kingsway, Burnaby
— YWCAHotel (@YWCAHotel) July 11, 2016
More popular locations:
- Metrotown Mall, Burnaby
- Central Park, Burnaby
- Aberdeen Centre, Richmond
- Steveston, Richmond
- Minoru Park, Richmond
- Jericho Park, Vancouver
- Hastings Mill Park, Vancouver
- Harbour Green Park, Vancouver
- Queen Elizabeth Park, Vancouver
- Olympic Village, Vancouver
- Canada Place, Vancouver
- Marine Drive, Vancouver
- Oakridge Centre, Vancouver
- Marpole, Vancouver
- Bear Creek Park, Surrey
Any locations you’d like to add to the list? Share with us in the comments below!
Featured photo via Pokemon Go.