On Thursdays, we drink (all day) or at least you can if you visit The Flying Pig in Gastown.
Their Water Street location is offering all-day Happy Hour every Thursday. The deal is part of a series of weekday drink features available to celebrate the summer season.
“Without the busy tourist crowds and cruise ship passengers lining the streets of Gastown, now is the perfect time to rediscover this historic Vancouver area and help support local businesses,” said Erik Heck, The Flying Pig Chef and Co-Founder.
All-Day Happy Hour Thursdays
- Truffle Jumbo Macaroni $8
- Parmesan Truffle Fries $6
- PEI Musssels $8
- Fanny Bay Clams $8
- Salmon Cakes $7.25
- Cured Meat & Olive Board $8
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches $8.25
You Might Also Like:
- Late Night Restaurants In Metro Vancouver To Visit On Summer Nights
- Create Your Own Mimosa Flights & Get $15 Brunch Deals At This Vancouver Spot
- House Red or White Wine $6
- TFP Lager from Russell Brewing $5
- Barrel-Aged Boulevardier cocktails $6.75
And if you’d rather take advantage of their cheap wine deals, be sure to drop by on a Wednesday.
- 50 per cent off select 750 ml bottles of white, rose, red and sparkling wines
Weekday Deals at The Flying Pig
Where: Available at their Gastown location only at 102 Water Street, Vancouver
For more must try eats in Metro Vancouver, check out our Food section.