Everyone is always encouraged to donate blood if they can, and now you have a sweet bonus incentive to do so.
Rain or Shine Ice Cream is encouraging people to donate blood in exchange for a pint of their delicious ice cream.
Their initiative looks to help with blood donations at the Oak Street Clinic.
As of January 1st, 2019, individuals can pick up a card from a Rain or Shine Ice Cream store before going to donate blood at the clinic.
You may pick up your free ice cream card at one of the following locations:
- Cambie – 3382 Cambie Street
- Kitsilano – 1926 West 4th Ave #102
- UBC – 6001 University Boulevard
After you have successfully donated blood, you’ll get your card stamped.
On January 31st, visit any of the three shops to redeem your free pint of ice cream!
You might also like:
- Where To Get The Best Dairy-Free Ice Cream In Vancouver
- This Rainbow Crepe Cake Just May Be The Most Instagram-Worthy Dessert Ever