Day 3 of our annual 12 days of giveaways offers up another seasonal treat!
One lucky person will win a pair of passes to Westcoast Sightseeing’s Karaoke Christmas Lights Trolley Tour.
Running until Saturday, December 29th, 2018, guests will jump aboard a trolley that’s fully-loaded with TV’s, karaoke machines and only the best Christmas carols!
Upon pick up, guests will sing their way past the city lights of downtown before arriving at Bright Nights at Stanley Park. After being given time to walk through the light display and take in Stanley Park’s holiday magic, the tour will continue along and view local light displays, such as the English Bay Christmas Tree, Hycroft Manor and Canuck Place.
The second stop of the evening will be at VanDusen Botanical Garden where guests will disembark once again to enjoy the Festival of Lights. Hop aboard one last time for the return trip to downtown Vancouver and viewing of St. Paul’s Hospital Lights of Hope.
Simply follow the rules below to enter.
To enter, contestants MUST complete at least one of the following steps:
1. Follow @604Now on Instagram. Drop a comment below letting us know once you have. (1 entry)
2. Like 604 Now on Facebook. Drop a comment below letting us know once you have. (1 entry)
3. Follow 604 Now on Twitter & tweet the message below. Drop a comment below letting us know once you have. (1 entry)
- Tis the season! Win a pair of passes to @WESTCOASTsights Karaoke Christmas Lights Trolley Tour via @604Now. RT & Follow to enter! http://bit.ly/2Axd5sT
4. Join our new Facebook group about all things Wanderlust. Drop a comment below letting us know once you have. (1 entry)
Entries will be accepted until 4:59 pm on Wednesday, December 12th, 2018. One winner will be drawn at random and contacted through the platform(s) they used to enter. Good luck!
Get more 604, delivered to your inbox
Plan your next night out, enter contests, and stay connected.