The Bright Nights Christmas Train and Stanley Park Train Plaza will sparkle with over three million twinkling lights this holiday season from Thursday, November 29th – Saturday, January 5th, 2019.
This family-friendly holiday attraction features lights, breathtaking displays, and live performers along the 14-minute train ride.
- Discover The World’s Tallest Christmas Trees At Canyon Lights This Year
- Make Your Way Through 80+ Huts At The Vancouver Christmas Market
- Metro Vancouver’s Largest FREE Outdoor Light Display Returns This Fall
Want to avoid the rush and visit during the day? There will be a matinee tree operating during the daytime that’s the perfect option for families, school groups, and groups with children. However, there will be no live performers during this ride.
Visitors can also view Christmas light displays at the Train Plaza by donation ($5.00 suggested).
Photos with Santa
Get photos with Santa every day until December 24th at the Railway Plaza’s North Pole. The cost is $10 each with all proceeds to the Burn Fund. The hours are as follows:
- November 29th to December 22nd: 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- December 23rd to 24th: 1:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Numerous food trucks will be on site serving burgers, hotdogs, churros, hot chocolate and seasonal treats. They include:
- Reindeer Roadstop and Café
- Kobachi Kart
- Insomniac’s Coffee
- The Praguery food truck
- Cob House by Stanley Park Ecology Society
Organizers are also offering an Old Spaghetti Factory dinner package. It includes:
- Spaghetti Dinner of your choice
- Ticket to ride at Bright Nights
- Bonus $10 Gift certificate to the Old Spaghetti Factory when you dine in
A portion from each meal sold during the month of December will be donated to the BC Professional Fire Fighters Burn Fund.
In addition, your donations and a portion of total ticket sales will also go to towards the Burn Fund. $1.4 million has been raised to help burn survivors and their families since 1998.
Train tickets are on sale now at the following prices:
- Adult (19 – 64 years): $12 + GST
- Senior (65 years+): $9 + GST
- Youth (13 – 18 years): $9 + GST
- Child (3 – 12 years): $8 + GST
Below you’ll find the full train schedule:
Bright Nights Christmas Train Schedule
Get our best content sent straight to your inbox. Sign up for our weekly newsletter for more notable events and attractions near you.
Bright Nights Christmas Train Stanley Park 2018
Location: Stanley Park - Pipeline Road, Vancouver
Admission: $8 - $12 (+GST)
Time: See schedule above
Date: Thursday November 29th, 2018 - Sunday January 6th, 2019