Calling all chocolate lovers! Nothing beats a sweet treat on Valentine’s Day. Take your special someone to this epic all-you-can-eat chocolate cave buffet for a date like none other.
Fairmont Hotel Vancouver is having the event at their Notch8 Restaurant & Bar on February 14th. The restaurant’s private dining room will be transformed into a magical chocolate paradise. It may even give Charlie & The Chocolate Factory a run for his money.
Forget floor-to-ceiling windows—the chocolate cave will have floor-to-ceiling chocolate covered walls. They will be serving up 25 decadent chocolate-y desserts for you to try, with a glass of bubbly in hand.
- Not So Obvious But Fun Date Night Ideas In Metro Vancouver
- Deliver A Bouquet Of Fried Chicken To A Loved One This Valentine’s Day
Try a delicious s’mores pizza or dip donut holes under the dark chocolate fountain—calories don’t count on Valentine’s Day, right?
Here are just a few of the desserts on the menu:
- Frosted White Chocolate Cake
- Hot Cocoa Nib Cake with Espresso Ganache
- Chocolate Italiano Torte
- Mango, Passion Fruit White Chocolate Mousse Martini
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwich
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake
- Double Dutch Fudge Brownies
- Rum Ball Cookie Pops
- S’mores Chocolate Chip Pizza
- Bailey’s Chocolate Mousse Shot with Raspberry Foam
- Dark Chocolate Fountain with Assorted Fruits, Marshmallows, Donut Holes
The Notch8 Private Dining Room is transformed into a stunning Chocolate Cave featuring floor-to-ceiling custom built chocolate covered walls and a selection of over 25 different chocolate desserts created by the in-house pastry shop. PC: @jennchanphotography #Chocolate #FairmontHotel #ValentinesDay #HotelVancouver #Chocoholic
For upcoming happenings in the city, check out our events calendar.
Valentine’s Chocolate Cave Buffet
When: February 14, 2018 from 8:30pm to 11pm
Where: Notch8 Restaurant & Bar, 900 W Georgia St, Vancouver
Cost: $70 for two people
Get more 604, delivered to your inbox
Plan your next night out, enter contests, and stay connected.