Robson Square Ice Rink Is Returning This Holiday Season
This winter, strap on some skates and frolic in one of Vancouver’s most beloved ice rinks. Downtown’s Robson Square Ice Rink will return to the public this holiday season.
The rink plans to open to the public on Friday, December 1, 2023 and stay open until February 29, 2024.
This ice rink has always been a popular spot for holiday shoppers. Conveniently located in the centre of downtown, it is an outdoor rink with a glass ceiling that beautifully lights up for the festive season.
It provides guests a unique experience, skating around while taking in the hustle and bustle of the busiest time of year. Nothing sings Christmas quite like it.
View this post on Instagram
Robson Square Ice Rink Schedule 2023
HOURS OF OPERATION
- Sun to Thursday: 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Friday and Saturday: 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Christmas Eve (Dec 24): 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Christmas Day (Dec 25): 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Boxing Day (Dec 26): 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- New Year’s Eve (Dec 31): 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- New Year’s Day (Jan 1): 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
The rink’s skate rental and a cafe area is expected to open as well, along with their heated outdoor patio. Skating is free for those who brings their own skates, or you can rent a pair for a small fee.
- Skate Rental: $5.00
- Ice Cleat Rental: $2.00
- Skate Sharpening (when available): $5.00
*Prices above include tax and helmets are free of charge, and helmets are mandatory for everyone 12 years and under.
Note that as a condition of skating at Robson Square, all guests will be required to agree to this Release Agreement at the time of purchase.