Need a vacation? Why not go to the happiest place on earth, especially when they’re having a sale.
Party with Mickey Mouse, relax by the pool or go on an adventure this summer at The Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida.
Park goers can expect up to 30 percent off rooms at certain hotels between the end of April and September.
However, if you feel like having more of a staycation in the city, here are some tips.
The offers at Disney World include:
- 30 per cent off stays at deluxe resorts and villas such as the Jambo House and Kidani Village at the Animal Kingdom Villas as well as the Disney BoardWalk Villas, the Yacht Club Resort and the Grand Floridian Resort & Spa among many others starting May 28th.
- 25 per cent off of the Beach Club Resort and cabins at the Fort Wilderness Resort between April and September.
- 20 per cent off of Budget hotels like All-Star Movies, All-Star Music, All-Star Sports, Art of Animation, and Pop Century between May and September.
- 15 per cent off the Boulder Ridge Villas at the Wilderness Lodge, Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary Resort or Copper Creek Villas at the Wilderness Lodge among many more between April and September.
- A 10 percent discount is also offered for Port Orleans Resort French Quarter and Riverside hotels for April through September.
Book your holiday here and start packing!
Get more 604, delivered to your inbox
Plan your next night out, enter contests, and stay connected.