The province’s official tourism organization, Destination BC, launched a series of Explore British Columbia video stories to showcase what we have to offer. Each video explores a supernatural region of the province with amazing scenery, epic activities and thoughtful narration.
Farm-to-Table in the Okanagan Valley
- Over 200 wineries and farm-to-table hot spots offer a scenic winery and culinary experience.
Fly Fishing on the Skeena River
- Northern British Columbia features Coast Mountain Range views and steelhead fish.
Kayaking on Northern Vancouver Island
- Take a kayaking tour from Telegraph Cove for whale-watching and wildlife viewing.
Adventures on the Fraser River
- Hike, fish, river raft and take in some culture.
A Road Trip in BC’s West Kootenays
- Travel through the Kootenay Rockies, visit mountain towns and camp at British Columbia Provincial Parks.
The Chilcotin by Horseback
- Horseback riding adventures and British Columbia’s true ranchland is just a float plane away.
Destination BC promotes tourism of six unique regions of the province:
- Vancouver, Coast & Mountains
- Vancouver Island
- Thompson Okanagan
- Northern British Columbia
- Cariboo Chilcotin Coast
- Kootenay Rockies
Written by: Amar Mirchandani @amarmirch