Capilano is taking the holiday season to new heights this year.
Canyon Lights is now open at Capilano Suspension Bridge Park until Sunday, January 27th, 2019.
The suspension bridge, Treetops Adventure, Cliffwalk, rainforest and canyon have been transformed into a world of festive lights and visual enchantment.
Visitors will also discover that the Douglas firs of Treetops Adventure is receiving special Christmas decorations.
Treetops Adventure is a series of seven suspension bridges attached to eight 250 years old Douglas-firs with viewing platforms, reaching up to 110 feet above the forest floor. These magnificent trees will be wrapped with lights, making them the eight tallest Christmas trees in the world!
With all this in mind, we’re giving away a pair of tickets and hot chocolate vouchers to two lucky readers.
Simply follow the rules below to enter.
To enter, contestants MUST complete at least one of the following steps:
1. Follow @604Now on Instagram. Drop a comment below letting us know once you have. (1 entry)
2. Like 604 Now on Facebook. Drop a comment below letting us know once you have. (1 entry)
3. Follow 604 Now on Twitter & tweet the message below. Drop a comment below letting us know once you have. (1 entry)
- Happy holidays! Win a pair of passes + hot chocolate to @capsuspbridge’s Canyon Lights via @604Now. RT & Follow to enter! http://bit.ly/2Qo3ejT
4. Join our new Facebook group about all things Wanderlust. Drop a comment below letting us know once you have. (1 entry)
Entries will be accepted until 4:59 pm on Monday, December 17th, 2018. Two winners will be drawn at random and contacted through the platform(s) they used to enter. Good luck!
Get more 604, delivered to your inbox
Plan your next night out, enter contests, and stay connected.