The Canyon Lights Tour to Capilano Park will ignite your holiday spirit as the park is blanketed with glittering Christmas lights.
The Capilano Suspension Bridge, Treetops Adventure, Cliff-walk, and the surrounding rainforest are all magically transformed into a wonderland of festive lights and holiday cheer.
However, your visit doesn’t stop with the Canyon Lights tour, as they then guide you past the spectacular 50-foot Christmas tree at Jack Poole Plaza and through the bustling Robson Street shopping district.
You will have the opportunity to explore the quaint public markets of Granville Island and grab a mug of organic hot chocolate, or pick up a hand-crafted gift from one of the many artisan shops.
With all this in mind, we want to give one lucky person a pair of passes to this fantastic holiday event ($224 value).
Simply follow the rules below to enter.
To enter, contestants MUST complete at least one of the following steps:
1. Follow @604Now on Instagram. Drop a comment below letting us know once you have. (1 entry)
2. Like 604 Now on Facebook. Drop a comment below letting us know once you have. (1 entry)
3. Follow 604 Now on Twitter & tweet the message below. Drop a comment below letting us know once you have. (1 entry)
- Tis the season! Win a pair of passes to @WESTCOASTsights Canyon Lights Tour via @604Now. RT & Follow to enter! http://bit.ly/2B2mg4V
4. Join our new Facebook group about all things Wanderlust. Drop a comment below letting us know once you have. (1 entry)
Entries will be accepted until 4:59 pm on Saturday, December 15th, 2018. One winner will be drawn at random and contacted through the platform(s) they used to enter. Good luck!
Get more 604, delivered to your inbox
Plan your next night out, enter contests, and stay connected.