Clear your mind and get back to nature at this magical yoga dome on Bowen Island. It’s the ultimate sanctuary to unwind with the most stunning backdrop imaginable.
Nectar Yoga Bed & Breakfast is a place for yogis to escape for a weekend getaway like none other. It features a whimsical yoga dome nestled amongst the lush greenery of the forest.
They offer private yoga lessons, group classes, guided meditation workshops, liquid detoxes and more.
- This Tin Hat Cabin On The Sunshine Coast Has 360-Degree Mountaintop Views
- 3 Secluded Cabins You Can Rent On Private Islands In BC
Their most popular package is their Nectar Loft Yoga Retreat. It’s $195 per night (fluctuates depending on time of year), and it offers a peaceful oasis and luxurious stay.
The package includes:
- A lavish stay in the whimsical Nectar Loft
- Fresh vegetarian breakfasts served daily
- Evening yoga lesson
- Evening guided relaxation
- Daily morning meditation lessons
- Daily morning yoga lessons
- All yoga mats and equipment supplied
Yoga Dome On Bowen Island
Location: Just a little over an hour away from Vancouver, take the ferry to Bowen Island and discover this hidden gem at 1258 Miller Road.