It looks like there’s more snow on the way in today’s Vancouver weather forecast.
On Tuesday morning, Environment Canada issued a pair of warnings for numerous areas in the region.
Metro Vancouver Weather Forecast
There first snowfall warning is in effect for:
- City of Vancouver – including Burnaby and New Westminster
- Metro Vancouver – northeast including Coquitlam and Maple Ridge
- North Shore – including West Vancouver and North Vancouver
A long period of snowfall with total amounts of 15 to 25 cm is expected.
This second disturbance off southwest Vancouver Island is spreading snow to virtually the entire South Coast this morning. Further accumulations of 5 to 10 cm can be expected in most areas. The snowfall will gradually taper off this afternoon into the early evening as low centre weakens.
The second snowfall warning is in effect for:
- Metro Vancouver – southeast including Surrey and Langley
- Metro Vancouver – southwest including Richmond and Delta
A long period of snowfall with total amounts of 10 to 15 cm is expected.
Total snowfall amounts will vary across the region with a further 5 to 10 cm falling over southern sections of Metro Vancouver. Snow will taper off late this afternoon as the low centre weakens.
Get more 604, delivered to your inbox
Plan your next night out, enter contests, and stay connected.