That is till now.
A new music festival has been announced for Squamish.
The Squamish Constellation Festival will shine the light on “excellent music from British Columbia, Canada, and beyond” with exceptionally curated music; art installations and expressions; local craft beverages; and exquisite culinary experiences in one of the most beautiful settings on the planet.
- Paul McCartney Is Bringing His Fresh Up Tour To Vancouver This Summer
- Sir Elton John Just Added A Third Vancouver Show For His Farewell Tour
The three-day festival will take place from Friday, July 26th to Sunday, July 28th, 2019 in Hendrickson Field.
According to the event’s website, the weekend festival will include:
- 3 days of bands, entertainers and visual artists
- VIP area and packages
- Genres include alt-pop, folk, indie, alt-rock, singer-songwriter, funk/soul, brass/big bands and family acts
- Free entry to children 12 and under
- Strong representation of female, indigenous, and LGBTQ+ artists
- Blanket-style seating with separate dancing areas
- Interactive community legacy art creation
- Site-wide liquor license, craft beer, cocktail and wine lounges
- Exquisite culinary delights
The full artist lineup for the Squamish Constellation Music Festival will be announced at a later date.