If you’ve ever wanted to soar across Canada on Santa’s sleigh, FlyOver Canada’s Christmas Experience should be on your radar.
The waterfront destination has undergone a magical transformation to bring the North Pole to Vancouver. As a result, the outdoor sightseeing area is decked with Christmas lights, and seasonal snacks. In addition, there’s also holiday movies and live performances.
To liven the experience, Santa’s elves, Chestnut and Pinecone, will join guests as they take flight across Canada looking for their fellow elves. During the ride, you may even get a sneak peek of Santa’s Workshop as you fly over the North Pole.
Tickets for FlyOver Canada’s Christmas experience are currently on sale and available here. If you’re a BC resident, you can save 25% on gate admission rates!
What To Expect Inside:
- Winter Wonderland themed pre-show
- FlyOver Canada, a thrilling 8-minute flight ride experience across Canada
- An extended, animated final scene over Santa’s magical North Pole!
What To Expect Outside:
- Holiday Movies – Daily, Nov 22 – Jan 6, All Day
- Letters to Santa – Daily, Nov 22 – Dec 9, All Day
- Santa Visits – Weekends, Nov 24 – Dec 16 & Daily, Dec 22 – 24, 1–3 PM
- Holiday Treats – Weekends, Dec 1 – 16 & Daily, Dec 22 – Jan 6, 12 – 6 PM
- Musical Performances – Weekends, Dec 15 – 29, 2 – 4 PM
*Times and activities are subject to change without notice
FlyOver Canada Christmas Experience
When: On daily, now through January 6th, 2019
Cost: See pricing and discounts above
Where: 201 – 999 Canada Place, Canada, Vancouver.
This is branded content paid for by our advertising partner. To learn more about FlyOver Canada, please visit them online.
Get more 604, delivered to your inbox
Plan your next night out, enter contests, and stay connected.