CMPNY is set to open their second co-working location, this time in Coquitlam.
Its flagship location in Burnaby, Spacekraft by CMPNY redefined traditional means of co-working with its unique office space and amenities.
Co-working allows anyone to book office space for a meeting or to just have a quiet oasis to get work done. It’s especially popular among entrepreneurs, small businesses and start-up companies.
The new 13,225-square-foot location will have 32 offices, 63 desks, a video and photo room for content creators and a family-friendly room for members with children.
RELATED: A Look Inside Burnaby’s Co-working Hub; Spacekraft
The new co-working space will be located in the Evergreen area of Coquitlam, just steps away from the SkyTrain Station. It is slated for a March 2017 opening.
“We are proud to implement innovative concepts to CMPNY Coquitlam by bringing a workspace to the Tri-Cities that thrives on a unifying culture of support, grit, accountability and determination” says Darryl Bosa, founder of CMPNY, in a blog post. “One of the keys to growing a business is to have an inspiring work space that you can be proud of, a place where you get energized. We recognize that entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, freelancers and businesses are run by all types of people – including parents with young children – and we’re thrilled to offer a state-of-the-art space for people who fall in that category to work and thrive in, especially in a suburb like Coquitlam that’s home to many young and growing families.”
For a special deal available on November 23 only, new members who sign up to join the co-working community can receive 40% off their desk or office purchase.
Members can purchase hot desks (a non-assigned desk that can be rented for a few hours at a time), personal desks (guaranteed access to the same space and a locked filing cabinet) or a private office (an enclosed office space for companies to work out of that are private and secure).
CMPNY will be offering many amenities and benefits including:
- operates with a dedicated staff whose genuine desire is to keep their members happy, including the facilitation of extensive networking opportunities
- offers regular educational workshops and seminars that are accessible and relevant, to help members achieve their work-related and personal goals
- offers purpose-driven programming designed to enhance perseverance and grit, and to drive member success
- a wide array of first class physical amenities, including complete access to enterprise-grade IT infrastructure, chill rooms, foosball and ping-pong tables, multiple kitchens and meeting spaces
- access to comprehensive benefits and wellness plans
The new co-working space will be located at 300-3007 Glen Drive. For more information, visit the website.