Yelp has released their annual list of the top 100 restaurants in Canada, all based on foodie reviews.
While Toronto took the cake with 40 restaurants on the list—Vancouver nabbed 17 of the spots, with the additional 9 restaurants being named from across the Lower Mainland, Whistler, and Vancouver Island.
The best restaurant in BC was given to Wild Thyme, in New Westminster. The Lebanese restaurant is known as a hidden gem. Fable made the second spot for BC, with its farm-to-table approach to cuisine. The third place winner is Bread & Honey in Parksville, a popular brunch spot.
Add some of these local favourites to your foodie bucket list.
- Wild Thyme – New Westminster
- Fable – Vancouver
- Bread and Honey– Parksville
- Il Terrazzo – Victoria
- Corner Nook Cafe – Chilliwack
- Number e food – Vancouver
- AnnaLena – Vancouver
- Lazzez’s Grill Indian Cuisine – Coquitlam
- Miku – Vancouver
- Tour De Feast – North Vancouver
- Smithe Salad – Vancouver
- Indian Roti Kitchen – Vancouver
- La Taqueria – North Vancouver
- La Taqueria Pinche Taco Shop – Vancouver
- Blue Water Cafe – Vancouver
- CHAU VeggiExpress – Vancouver
- Kishimoto Japanese Kitchen – Vancouver
- An Indian Affair – Langley
- The Rimrock Cafe – Whistler
- So Hyang Korean Cuisine – Vancouver
- Molli Cafe – Vancouver
- Banh Mi Bar Restaurant – New Westminster
- Tasty Indian Bistro– Surrey
- Jam Cafe on Beatty – Vancouver
- La Catrina Tacos – Vancouver
- Kingyo – Vancouver
Have you dined at any of these restaurants? Share your thoughts and experiences in the comments below.
Get more 604, delivered to your inbox
Plan your next night out, enter contests, and stay connected.