We’re fortunate enough to live in one of the world’s most beautiful cities, and with so many walking areas, trails, and lands of water it’s sometimes hard to decide where exactly the best place to go for a walk, jog or cycle.
Below is a list of the 10 best places to run in the 604!
1. Stanley Park Seawall (Vancouver)
2. Stanley Park Trails (Vancouver)
3. Steveston Dyke (Richmond)
4. False Creek Loop (Vancouver)
5. Burnaby Central Park Trails (Burnaby)
6. Jericho Beach (Vancouver)
7. Pacific Spirit Park @ UBC (Vancouver)
8. Trout Lake (East Vancouver)
9. Iona Beach Jetty (Richmond)
10. Burrard Bridge (Vancouver)
Not a runner?, check out the top 8 most romantic parks to walk through in Vancouver.