There’s a new purveyor in town, thanks to The Praguery. The popular food truck has finally opened a storefront location in Gastown.
Now—there’s another spot to sink your teeth into their delicious desserts.
They whip up their signature Prague ice cream cones and chimney cakes. Their Prague cones come in both savoury and sweet—so there’s something for everyone.
Sweet Prague Cones
- Chocolate (cone, chocolate chip, Nutella, vanilla soft serve, chocolate sauce)
- Mr. Berry (cone, chocolate chip, berry compote, vanilla soft serve, strawberry sauce)
- Lemon (cone, chocolate chip, lemon curd, vanilla soft serve, lemon sauce)
- Prague OG (cone,chocolate chip, vanilla soft serve, strawberry)
- Mango (cone, chocolate chip, mango sauce, vanilla soft serve, mango sauce, mango chunk)
- Mr. Strudel (cone, chocolate chip, apple pie filling, coconut whipped cream, cinnamon)
- Pecan (cone, chocolate chip, vanilla soft serve, candy pecan)
- Strawberry Heaven (cone, chocolate chip, strawberry, coconut whipped cream)
You Might Also Like:
- Snow Angel Dessert Cafe In Burnaby Is Stepping Up Their Bingsoo Game
- TMIX Bubble Tea & Dessert Bar Now Has Macaron Ice Cream Sandwiches
Savoury Prague Cones
- Original (baked cheddar, house-made Bavarian cabbage, pulled pork)
- Go Slaw (baked cheddar, coleslaw, pulled pork)
- Pineapple Salsa (baked cheddar, pineapple salsa, pulled pork)
- Mac & Cheese (baked cheddar, bacon mac and cheese)
Or try one of their Chimney Cakes, that come in almond, cinnamon, and coconut flavours. Fill them with Nutella or lemon curd.
When: Open Tuesday to Thursday noon to 8 p.m., Friday to Sunday noon to 10 p.m. (closed Mondays)
Where: 221 Abbott Street, Vancouver
For more sweet and savoury options, check out our Food section.
Get more 604, delivered to your inbox
Plan your next night out, enter contests, and stay connected.